Traditional Malian hand-crafted mudcloth textiles are a widely known symbol the region's cultural identity.
- Tailored from traditional mud cloth woven and dyed in Mali
- Richly textured cotton is hand loomed in 6" strips and whipstitched together by hand to form a cloth
- Hand painted with all-natural dyes made from tree leaves, bark and river mud
- This artisan-crafted fabric is dyed by hand; natural variations in color and pattern are part of its unique character
- African mud cloth has been pretreated for colorfastness; however, natural dyes may transfer to furniture or clothing, especially when exposed to water or moisture
- Our throw is handcrafted of multiple mud cloth panels; patterns vary and no two are alike
Handmade in Mali
Measures approximately 46"W x 72"L.
Spot clean. Hang dry outside to air out.